1. I have not used illegal drugs, or misused prescription medication, or misused alcohol since January 1 of this year.
2. I have not engaged in a lifestyle contrary to God’s Word that sexual relations are permitted only with the person you are currently married to since January 1 of this year.
3. I understand that by serving as a counselor I become a role model to the campers, and will be observed by their parents. I will monitor my actions and social network postings accordingly.
4. I have never been legally charged as a violent or sexual offender.
5. I have completed the mandatory reporter certificate course.
6. I will promote a spirit of unity under the authority of the camp deans.
7. I will promote a spirit of servant leadership emphasizing building relationships with the campers.
8. I will promote a Christ-like attitude toward other members of the staff; an encouraging, supporting, loving respectful, and forgiving attitude.
9. I will act in such a way to protect the reputation and property of the camp.
10. I will display a character that will serve as a role model for the campers. This includes Christian witness, graceful speech, responsibility, accountability, and appropriate dress and hygiene.
11. I promise all of my teaching and advice with the campers and staff will be in accordance with the statement of faith of the National Association of Evangelicals:
We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.