It is with a heavy heart that after prayer and the consideration of the federal, state, and local guidelines in place, that the board of directors has decided that it is in the best interest of our volunteer staff, campers and their families to cancel all scheduled summer camps and close the grounds through August 31st, 2020.
This was not an easy decision to make and we continue to pray for our campers and their families in the midst of so many unknowns. Please continue to follow us on Facebook and Instagram for any further updates.
If you have already registered your child, we will be in contact with you to determine if your would like a refund or to use the already paid amount as a donation.
Board of Directors
Rock River Bible Camp